Sittin 'n Knittin

musings on knitting, family and life in general

Saturday, September 15, 2007

CeCe fini!

C is also for CeCe!

CeCe by Bonne Marie Burns
RYC Cashsoft 4 Ply in Eggplant

OK, so it's been done for like a month, and the photo is crap but her she is! I LOVE this sweater, especially now that the mornings are a bit chilly on the way to work. I think I've worn it every morning for the past week and a half. Cashsoft feels so luxurious, it feels like a treat to wear. Even better, I got this yarn dirt cheap when Knit Happens had that huge sale a while back and it cost me less than $20. Woohoo!

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger mary said...

Great sweater and isn't it an extra bonus when you're using stash yarn that you got for a song? I'm finally using some cascade 220 I also got at the Knit Happens online sale to make Bonne Marie's Ariann. Great minds think alike.

11:31 PM  
Blogger Beverly said...

She's so chi-chi!

3:12 PM  
Blogger Zarzuela said...

It looks great! I really need to knit that...


Jessica

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home